Although scraped knees are a part of growing up, you can have confidence that your child is cared for in a secure, nurturing environment every day.
- Our playground equipment is safe and tested daily by our facilities technician to ensure it is secure and in good working order.
- We have soft areas with safe fall zones if your child takes a tumble.
- All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
- Our pediatrician examines every child once a week and gives preventive reccomendations.
- Our dentist examines every child every six months and gives preventive reccomendations.
- We assess every child’s health by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of each child’s day with us; we increase assessment during flu season.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- Our staff are examined every six months by The Institute for Public Health
- We clean our center each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- Our floors are cleaned by Rainbow cleaning systems
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We sanitize toys throughout the day to help prevent the spread of germs.
- We have a kids toilette in our garden.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Diapering is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.
- We have strict policies for administering medication to your child to ensure they are protected.
- Based on new research about healthy practices for infants and toddlers, we require a doctor’s note for any medication, prescription or over the counter, given to a child under 2 years to ensure safety.
- Medications are stored securely out of the reach of children.
- Only authorized staff and families may enter inside childcare.
- Radiators and heaters are covered to prevent your child from touching something hot.
- We have fire safety regulations and properly marked emmergency exit route
- We cap electrical outlets.
- Our security cameras and observation windows ensure your child safety while in our daycare.
- We have dedicated, friendly caregivers who are trained in child development or early-childhood education.
- We conduct criminal background checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child.
- Our staff and teachers are trained in first aid.
- Our menu is planned by a registered dietitian so your child eats nutritious foods.
- All perishable food is refrigerated.
- We welcome breastfeeding mothers, and we have careful policies for separating breast milk from formula.
- Only pre-approved people with photo identification may pick-up your child.
- Out of daycare children wear high visibility (reflective and fluorescent) vests.
- We contract with transportation companies providing school buses. (Please note: school buses are not required to have seatbelts)